- Gallatin County Detention Center
- Gallatin City-County Health Department
- Gallatin Mental Health Center
- Montana State University – Extension, College of Nursing, & Libraries
- Bozeman Public Library
- Medline Plus
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Plain Language Medical Dictionary
- National Institute of Aging
- Florida Literacy Coalition
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Northwest Region
The first use of this health-based offline system in an institutional setting is described in the following two publications available online:
- Young, D. & C. Weinert. 2013. Improving Health Literacy with Inmates. Corrections Today, 75(5):70-74.http://www.aca.org/ACA_PROD_IMIS/docs/ochc/Young_Weinert_Nov-DecCT13.pdf
- Kouame, G. & D. Young. 2014. Promoting Health Literacy and Personal Health Management with Inmates in a County Detention Center. Journal of Hospital Librarianship, 14:172-179. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15323269.2014.888632
This ‘internet-in-a-box’ system is for non-commercial, personal or educational use
only. Any modification, copying and/or revision of the contents of the CD is strictly
prohibited without prior written permission from David Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was funded in part with Federal funds from the Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, under Contract No. HHS-N-276-2011-00008-C with the University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
To receive a free copy of Internet-in-a-Box, please fill out the form below.
denotes required fields.